Quit Smoking The Easy Way
Hypnosis Most Effective Says Largest Study Ever: 3 Times as Effective as Patch and 15 Times as Effective as Willpower.
Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. A meta-analysis, statistically combining results of more than 600 studies of 72,000 people from America and Europe to compare various methods of quitting. On average, hypnosis was over three times as effective as nicotine replacement methods and 15 times as effective as trying to quit alone.
Journal of Applied Psychology, How One in Five Give Up Smoking. October 1992. (Also New Scientist, October 10, 1992.) Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation. (2009, April 8).
I don't think anyone wakes up one morning and thinks to themselves "I think it's a good idea to become a smoker and expose myself to all of the devastating effects that smoking has." I have never heard a man say "I want to be impotent, smoking can help", or heard a woman say "Breast cancer sounds like fun, smoking can give me a whole range of different types of cancer."
It's just not logical. Smoking, like almost all other habits, is an emotional decision.
As you probably know by now, emotions are controlled by the subconscious mind. That's why hypnotherapy is so powerful in helping people to free themselves from a smoking addiction, because hypnotherapy talks directly to the subconscious mind.
Best of all, not only is quitting with hypnotherapy easy, safe and effective, there is also no fear of gaining weight from quitting. I look after that too!
We all know the risks of smoking, so here are some of the many benefits of quitting and no longer letting cigarettes control your life -
- Increased life expectancy and improved quality of life
- Damaged nerve endings start to re grow
- Food tastes better with enhanced sense of taste
- Sense of smell can also be enhanced
- More energy to do the things you love
- Breathing becomes easier as the lungs abilities start to increase
- Walking and exercise becomes easier
- Less likely to have wrinkles and not look older faster
- Risks of smoking induced tooth loss decline
- No more yellowing of teeth or fingers from smoking
- Less likely to develop cataracts
- Blood pressure and pulse rate decreases
- Better circulation, decreasing cold feelings in hands and feet
- Cuts and bruises heal better
- Reduced chances of impotence
- Reduced chance of problems conceiving and during pregnancy
- Risks of heart disease and chances of having a heart attack or stroke drop
- Cancer risks are reduced
- That bad tobacco smell in clothes, furniture, carpets and the car may go
Don't just take our word for the many benefits, you can also visit the NSW Government Department of Health to find out more.
What Matt Damon & Ewan McGregor have to say.
Calling Lasting Resuts on 6516 0515 today and take back control of your life. Because when you want results, you want Lasting Results.
Random Testimonial -
Some of the famous people to quit smoking through hypnosis include -
- Ben Afflek
- Drew Barrymore
- Matt Damon
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Samuel L Jackson
- Billy Joel
- Mark Knopfler
- Ashton Kutcher
- Anthony LaPaglia
- Ewan McGregor
- Winona Ryder
- Britney Spears
- Charlie Theron
just to name a few.