Quit Smoking The Easy Way
I don't think anyone wakes up one morning and thinks to themselves "I think it's a good idea to become a smoker and expose myself to all of the devastating effects that smoking has." I have never heard a man say "I want to be impotent, smoking can help", or heard a woman say "Breast cancer sounds like fun, smoking can give me a whole range of different types of cancer."
It's just not logical. Smoking, like almost all other habits, is an emotional decision.
As you probably know by now, emotions are controlled by the subconscious mind. That's why hypnotherapy is so powerful in helping people to free themselves from a smoking addiction, because hypnotherapy talks directly to the subconscious mind.
But you have got to want to stop smoking. Hypnosis can't control us so we first need to have our own reason to quit. Once you have your reason, contact us a Lasting Results and we can show you how easily it is to quit.
In 1992 the results of an extensive study on the most effective ways to stop smoking were published in New Scientist Magazine. Over 600 studies comprising almost 72,000 people were analyses by Frank Schmidt and research student Chockalingam Viswesveran of the University of Iowa. This was the largest ever scientific comparison of different ways to quit smoking, which proved the most effective way to give up smoking is with hypnosis. Not only was it the most successful way of giving up smoking, the study also showed that people who used hypnosis were 1000% (that's one thousand percent) more successful at quitting with hypnosis than they were through will power alone.
Best of all, not only is quitting with hypnotherapy easy, safe and effective, but when you see us there is no fear of gaining weight from quitting. We look after that too!
We all know the risks of smoking, so here are some of the many benefits of quitting and no longer letting cigarettes control your life -
- Increased life expectancy and improved quality of life
- Damaged nerve endings start to re grow
- Food tastes better with enhanced sense of taste
- Sense of smell can also be enhanced
- More energy to do the things you love
- Breathing becomes easier as the lungs abilities start to increase
- Walking and exercise becomes easier
- Less likely to have wrinkles and not look older faster
- Risks of smoking induced tooth loss decline
- No more yellowing of teeth or fingers from smoking
- Less likely to develop cataracts
- Blood pressure and pulse rate decreases
- Better circulation, decreasing cold feelings in hands and feet
- Cuts and bruises heal better
- Reduced chances of impotence
- Reduced chance of problems conceiving and during pregnancy
- Risks of heart disease and chances of having a heart attack or stroke drop
- Cancer risks are reduced
- That bad tobacco smell in clothes, furniture, carpets and the car may go
Don't just take our word for the many benefits, you can also visit the NSW Government Department of Health to find out more.
What Matt Damon & Ewan McGregor have to say.
Kill the control tobacco has over you by calling Lasting Resuts on 6516 0515 today and take back control of your life. Because when you want results, you want Lasting Results.
Random Testimonial -
Some of the famous people to quit smoking through hypnosis include -
- Ben Afflek
- Drew Barrymore
- Matt Damon
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Samuel L Jackson
- Billy Joel
- Mark Knopfler
- Ashton Kutcher
- Anthony LaPaglia
- Ewan McGregor
- Winona Ryder
- Britney Spears
- Charlie Theron
just to name a few.